Key Holder position available for PT & FT for anyone with previous experiences. For more information please call, 310.364.1260.
Seasonal Sales Associate
You’ve got to…
- Be friendly, helpful, and always smiling, for starters.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up everyday.
- Be artful and inspirational, because how it’s put together matters.
- Be the best at what you do and achieve your goals.
- Have a great fashion esthetic and be all over what’s happening in the industry.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions, and use your smarts to think boldly and do the right thing.
- Always be nimble, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
We’ll want you to…
- Do whatever it takes to create a seamless, “blow her away” experience she can’t stop talking about.
- Build sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on what you learn about her.
- Ace training, become denim certified, participate in fit sessions, and put those experiences to use.
- Participate in team efforts to drive incremental denim sales.
- Capture and create profiles during each transaction to drive customer loyalty (except California + Massachusetts).
- Know the neighborhood; the events, artists, local influencers, and style-makers.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and live Our Values.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Adhere to merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Assist with merchandising, replenishment, and visual standards.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we‘re busy, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
To apply please email, Store.1228@Madewell.Com
Part-Time Sales Associate
johnnie-O, started by John O’Donnell in 2005, is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. The johnnie-O brand fuses a Southern California vibe with East coast style through a full line of clothing and accessories for men and boys.
johnnie-O is looking for permanent, part-time sales associates to work our pop-up at The Point in El Segundo.
- Deliver amazing service and share the johnnie-O story
- Connect with multiple customers at a time, making their experience seamless
- Utilize knowledge and skills from your past experience and the johnnie-O training session to drive sales and meet goals
- Provide an engaging, efficient and customer-centric experience from their initial entrance to the store, to the check-out, and departure out the door
- Multi-tasker, jumping into any activity as needed to support the store
- Assist in processing inventory and handing customer transactions, replenishing product on the floor and keeping store looking great
- Friendly, outgoing, and helpful
- Customer focused
- Curious and courageous: ask great questions and listen intently
- Willingness to take direction and learn new tasks
- Bring your smarts; we want thinkers and doers
- Pride in your appearance and your store
- Excited to meet and exceed goals and expectations
- Great communicator and confident
- Enjoy contributing to the success of the business
- Available as needed when busy, nights, weekends and holidays
*Physical requirements – ability to stand for long periods of time, lift boxes, perform general maintenance and cleaning duties as needed.
As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary. The job description above is not an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. Candidates seeking employment with johnnie-O should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
interested, please email resume to marketing@johnnie-O.com