Toy Drive & Holiday Block Party to support Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Stop by The Point’s Holiday Block Party for fun, in-store activities, carolers, special holiday shopping discounts and to drop off your toys for the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles—’tis the season of giving!
On Saturday, December 15, 12PM – 4PM, donate a new toy or household item and receive a passport to unlock special holiday incentives at The Point like shopping discounts and more. Plus enjoy balloon twisting and holiday airbrush tattoo’s too! To receive a shopping and dining passport, visit the check-in area between the UMI and Superba Food + Bread restaurants.
Participating locations include:
- Rabbit Ladders: Complimentary face painting and glitter tattoos!
- Kendra Scott: From 12-4pm stop in for the Kendra Gives Back event! Receive a 10% off discount & 10% of all sales will go directly back to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Plus, enjoy Sips & Sweets for adults and children’s holiday coloring sundae station in-store.
- No Rest For Bridget – 20% off to guests that donate a toy during 12pm-4pm.
- Marmi: Save up to 50% off all fall/winter boots, shoes and handbags!
- Smitten Ice Cream: Buy one, get one free small ice cream!
- True Food Kitchen: 15% off to anyone who donates a toy!
- Athleta: 20% off of one regular priced item (some exclusions apply).
- Soulcycle: Face painting for the kids in the studio!
- Mendocino Farms: Kids Eat Free from 12PM – 4PM (no purchase necessary), must show The Point exclusive passport.
- Superba Food + Bread: 15% Off (dine-in only) for all who show their passport on December 15th throughout the event.
- Planet Blue: Visit Planet Blue and enter to win a $100 gift card.